Would You Rather Tag

12:29 PM

Hi everyone! I was tagged to do this by the lovely Josie from You Only Write So Much! She's awesome guys I love her blog so much, go check her out! Here's her link: http://youonlywritesomuch.blogspot.com/

Here are the Rules:

  • Intros!-Tell us about yourself and your blog
  • Answer the 6 questions in anyway you want
  • Tag 6 bloggers (or however many people you want to tag)
  • Tell them they have been tagged and link back to your post
  • Put the Would You Rather...? picture to your post
Intro:

I'm Little_Miss_Book_Freak but just call me Little Miss. My blog is mostly about YA books. I read at a fair pace so I update a lot. I rarely do author interviews but I do it once in a while. I love reading so if you guys have any recommendations email me or contact me on GoodReads.

Questions:

  • Reading: Would you rather read a classic book or a dictionary?
  •  I would read a classic books because, you have read the dictionary is just random words but a classic book is something that people throughout history have read and enjoyed.

  • Getting : Would you rather receive a $50 gift card to a bookshop or a library card?
  • Probably a $50 gift card to a bookshop because with 50 dollars I could get a lot of books that I would be able to own and add to my collection. But with a library card you could get hundreds of books, but you would have to give them back, and sometimes you could have a lot of memories with a book your really liked and if it were me, I wouldn't want to give it back.


  • Shopping : Would you rather look at books at a bookstore or a library?
  • Bookstore. There are more of them and more recent ones and if you aren't looking for recent there are still a lot of old ones that some libraries might not have.


  • Sleeping : Would you rather stay up and see what happens in the book (and its a part where it's a must) or go to sleep?
  • I would rather go to sleep because if I'm tired then I won't be able to experience the part as well as when I'm well rested and refreshed, I know that there will be a lot of suspence but I think that that will make it a better experience.


  • Writing: Would you rather write on a laptop/computer or in a notebook/paper?
  • Definately computer because my handwriting is so sloppy sometimes that when I'm ready to move on to computer I can barely read what I said. Plus on my computer as soon as you type something it saves automatically so I don't have to worry about losing my work that and I am a horrible speller.


  • Eating : Would you rather eat while you read or keep glancing at the bag of food while you read?
  • Keep glancing at the bag of food. I can't eat while reading it just scares me that I will ruin the book with whatever I am eating so I tend to keep my books as far away as possible from food.

    People I Tag:

    http://ragieous.blogspot.com/
    http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/
    http://insomnia-of-books.blogspot.com/
    http://17hnak.blogspot.ca/
    http://caughtinasnyderwebb.blogspot.com/

    I could only think of 5 :P Sorry. But if you want to do this and aren't tagged feel free to say I tagged you :D. If I tagged you and you already did this, I am terribly sorry. But anyone that has seen my blog knows I suck at tagging.

    You Might Also Like

    1 comments

    1. Thanks for tagging me! I will post something up tomorrow as I always want to have a review up at the top for at least a day. =)

      ReplyDelete

    Like us on Facebook