New Blog!!! Important Update - PLEASE READ

8:58 AM

Hi all!

I know it's been a very long time since I've posted. I was really young when I started this account and though my love for reading and books have not changed, my personality and everything has.

I've decided that I will no longer post on this account that I do not think represents who I am now.

Instead, I've opened a new account. It's completely revamped. You can find it at: https://bookstune.blogspot.com/

It's brand new so it the only post right now is just my latest read. However, I may be posting reviews of books I've read since I last updated this blog.

Again, it will mostly focus on YA books but my range has gotten a lot wider and I will be reading more than just young adult fiction.

For what you can expect: Mostly the same content as this blog (aka Book Reviews).
I'm going to a huge clearance book sale this week actually so I'll likely do a book haul where I show what I got, why, and how I'm feeling about reading it.
I'm also in the middle of writing a book. It's mostly for fun and I'll be uploading it on wattpad once I'm done with it but I'd love to take you on the journey.

I hope you'll check it out! Please follow and continue supporting me and I'd love to follow back and get to know you guys again.

Thank you so much!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook